Travel Visa

If you are traveling internationally, please check if you need a visa or other travel documents to enter the United States. SugarCRM will reimburse you for expenses/processing fees associated with a Visa application. However, it’s your responsibility to check if you require a Visa if travelling internationally

If anyone needs visa assistance, they can reach out to and for employees who may need a visa to come to the US, we strongly suggest that people do not book travel until their visa is approved.
REMINDER: Apply for an ESTA no later than 72 hours before departing for the United States. Real-time approvals will no longer be available and arriving at the airport without a previously approved ESTA will likely result in being denied boarding.

Please see the link to the site below where you purchase the ESTA.

All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization.

Who You Are:

  1. You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
  2. You are currently not in possession of a visitor’s visa.
  3. Your travel is for 90 days or less.
  4. You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
  5. You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.What You Need:
  6. Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country
  7. Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club) or PayPal to pay the US $14 per application.
  8. Your contact information.
  9. Your most recent employment information, if applicable.


Unless revoked, travel authorizations are valid for two years from the date of authorization, or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. The Authorization Approved screen displays your travel authorization expiration date.

Your ESTA authorization is generally valid for multiple trips over a period of two years (starting the date that you are approved) or until your passport expires, whichever comes first*. This means that as long as you received an ESTA authorization to travel, you do not have to re-apply during the validity period.

If your ESTA expires while in the United States, it will not affect your departure.

Note: It is important to PRINT a copy of the document for your records. The printout is not required upon arrival into the United States, as the officers have the information electronically.

Receiving ESTA authorization does not mean you may stay in the United States for two years. It only allows you to travel to the United States under the terms of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which only allows you to stay in the United States for 90 days or less. If you plan to stay for longer than 90 days, you must obtain a visa at the nearest United States Embassy or Consulate.

*If you obtain a new passport or change your name, gender or country of citizenship, you will be required to apply for a new travel authorization. This is also required if one of your answers to any of the VWP eligibility questions changes. The associated fee of US $14 will be charged for each new application submitted.

Note: CBP recommends that you apply for ESTA at the time you book your travel, but no less than 72 hours prior to boarding.

Link to FAQS: